Installation without UAC

• Hi. Is there a way to install Vivaldi without admin permissions or a portable version? I can install all the other browsers (firefox, opera, chrome,etc) without permissions but this browser I cannot do it. So far how it works for me is installing it in my home computer, creating a zip file of the installation folder and then moving it to my work computer.

• I do not get that window. When I double click the UAC window comes up. No option to choose any of that.

• @yeeliberto:

So far how it works for me is installing it in my home computer, creating a zip file of the installation folder and then moving it to my work computer.

That's an unnecessary step.

The installer of opera (and Vivaldi) is just a little more of a self extracting zip/rar/whatever.

Just use 7zip/winrar/whatever to open it and unpack the files in a place inside your home directory.

C:\Users{user}\AppData\Local\Vivaldi is the place used by the default installer if "per user installation" is chosen

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.