Can't see auctions descriptions on Allegro.pl

• As above. Descriptions show up on a second then disappear. What can cause it?

No problem here. Try one of these:

1. Force reload the page and all of its contents including scripts, styles and images (by default: press [CTRL] + [SHIFT] + [R] or [CTRL] + [F5]);
    2. Open the page in Private Window (by default: press [CTRL] + [SHIFT] + [N] to launch a new Private Window or select Menu > File > New Private Window). If the page works in Private Window, then go to step 4.
    3. Disable all extensions (if this resolves your issue, then try enabling them one by one to check which one is causing the trouble);
    4. Clear browsing data and restart the browser if necessary;
    5. Refresh your profile.

• None of it is working. Moreover, In place of description shows up:

404 Not Found
    nginx/1.10.3

:(

@Qbi-Wan Does it work in other browsers? Cause you're the only one reporting such issue...

0_1489440486911_upload-205a0870-0c6f-41ff-9233-e5aa2902bc00

• For me allegro.pl works fine too. The question that is bordering me is why for you the auction shows up for a second and than vanishes.
    Does the entire site disappear or only the part where you can bid on stuff?
    Could you post a picture of it? Because this sounds a bit like something is blocking it (adblocker, antivirus program, etc)

• @zaibon No, only part that disappears is description, the "opis" part, below "dodatkowe informacje" starting from "swiat gier" (using above photo).

@pafflick I have just downloaded Chrome to check it. It is having same issue.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.