Problem with Quick Commands

• First of All, thank you for this cool browser.... The only problem I found was that whenever i press number keys, the tabs are changing and the page zoom is increasing and decreasing. I tried Changing the Quick Command keys but still its the same. Any solution for this ? I don't mind disabling this feature but i don't know how to do so. I am still unable to use number keys in certain text fields. [ It is working in some text boxes like google search, but not working on my college's website]. Please Respond as soon as possible. Thanks and Regards, Vaishnav

• @vaishnav.harikumar:

First of All, thank you for this cool browser…. The only problem I found was that whenever i press number keys, the tabs are changing and the page zoom is increasing and decreasing. I tried Changing the Quick Command keys but still its the same. Any solution for this ? I don't mind disabling this feature but i don't know how to do so. I am still unable to use number keys in certain text fields. [ It is working in some text boxes like google search, but not working on my college's website]. Please Respond as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
    Vaishnav

Was a known problem and is mostly fixed on the latest snapshots.

https://vivaldi.net/en-US/blogs/entry/snapshot-1-0-98-2

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.