Screen sharing Google Hangouts

• when I try to share the desktop or window - no matter - during a video conversation on Google Hangouts, it happends nothing.

• This has been happening to me since 1.4. I get the sense that given Google's upcoming rewrite of hangouts with WebRTC it's not worth getting the current implementation working. It's a shame really, since I think some FF refugees who still need hangouts could have considered Vivaldi a good alternative to Chrome/Chromium.

Hopefully I'm wrong and 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 will fix screen sharing in hangouts.

• I'm pretty sure everybody is busy with a ton of things, but it would be fantastic if it could be moved up in the list

• i would like to have this working also, together with the support to dock the developers tools are the only things i keep chrome installed. =/

• The same. In companies where hangout is obligatory is very difficult to keep Vivaldi as primary browser.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.