Dragging a thumbnail of SpeedDial causes incorrect thumbnail's location

• Vivaldi Translator

Environment: Windows x64 and high resolution display. Vivaldi x64.
    When I drag a thumbnail after scroll down SpeedDial, the locations of each thumbnails become incorrect.
    I guess that one value or some values in formula doesn't consider the factor from high resolution display.

• Has nothing to do with high resolution display, happens to me too. It's a drag if you wanna arrange a couple of speed dials at the same time, but it's all in line if you close and reopen it (error doesn't last).

• @Snowofmarch

My native resolution is set at 1920 x 1080, or is yours set to a higher resolution?
    I have Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and Vivaldi 64-bit.
    In the screenshot you can see (where the red arrow points to), that I use small thumbnails.
    But I am unable to drag them around. Is that what you want?0_1488644766539_1.jpg

• @Dietrich He is talking about speed dials, not the panel. And as said, it has nothing to do with high resolution and is likely platform independent.

• @Snowofmarch

I tried this myself by renaming a few favicons in the Speed Dial like A,B,C etc., just to make it easier to see if the location of each thumbnail becomes incorrect.
    But I can move them around as much as I want and they stay wherever I put them.
    If I misunderstood, I have no idea what you mean otherwise.

0_1488677140962_Speed Dial.jpg

• Vivaldi Translator

Thanks for all replies.
    My PC is Huawei Matebook, display is 12" (2160 x 1440 pixels). Windows zoom setting of display settings is set to 150% (default).
    I got 2 screen shots. The first one is during drag, and the second is after drop.

Dragging
    Dropped

• Vivaldi Translator

I have found that it also happens on other my PC of 1920x1200 pixels, 100% zoom. As @luetage mentioned.
    After I open other SpeedDial and back to first one, the location of thumbnails are all correct.

It appears to be a processing shortfall. More powerful systems do not have the problem.

I was able to replicate on my 14-year-old Win7 machine if I had enough speed dials and tried to move them fast enough.

With more optimization, the problem is likely to go away over time.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.