Microsoft EMET /Sandboxie

• Hi, I am just running vivaldi 1.0.94.2 (Developer Build) on Windows 8.1 32 bit in Sandboxie and with Microsofts EMET (anti buffer overflow.. flag enabler). I cannot see which flag is set in vivaldi internally anyways. but I activated every option besides "Caller" in EMET (with it it, vivaldi crashed on my system) and in principle it works, just the start-up of vivaldi and some pages and changing the tabs is slower. Does someone found out settings that don´t result in a slow down? It´s alright so far and I think it would be nice to watch that vivaldi is compatible to those modern security methods. :)

• I cannot comment particularly on Vivaldi but I used Sandboxie with Opera Chromium for over a year and even paid Sandboxie.

I did noticed it was a bit slower, not much, it was completely usable, but I think Sandboxie had some impact on the performance somehow, it must have, since you are adding overhead to the running process.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.