Menu's not working after v1.4

• Hi,

I'm using the twm window manager (I know, it's old but I like it) but all the title bar menus and most of the HTML form menus don't seem to work in at least Vivaldi v1.6.687.46 and v1.7.735.46. Clicking on the menu title highlights it but doesn't display the drop down. It seems to work fine with v1.4.589.29 though. I've tested this on Ubuntu 16.04.2 (with the .deb package) and Mageia 5 (with the .rpm packages).

Please let me know if I can provide any further information.

Thanks!

-Jeff

@feretio: Everything works perfectly in Mint 18.1 Cinnamon/Serena. Are you sure you have to stick with twm?

• Ayespy - said:
    @feretio: Everything works perfectly in Mint 18.1 Cinnamon/Serena. Are you sure you have to stick with twm?

@feretio -- ... AND in Maui.
    ................................................................................................................
    Tower & Lappy = Maui Linux 2.1 "Blue Tang" x64 Plasma 5.8.4.

• Vivaldi Translator

@feretio
    I could reproduce that.
    I only test install TWM in my system, I dont's use TWM. So, it's a clean TWM profile.

No menu nor context menu in Vivaldi 1.7.735.46 ~ 1.8.755.3.

In .xsession-errors
    These 2 caught me attention

[6234:6234:0228/151208.302418:ERROR:gles2_cmd_decoder.cc(7629)] [.RenderWorker-0xce8ab373a00.GpuRasterization]GL ERROR :GL_INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION : glFramebufferTexture2D: <- error from previous GL command
    [11093:11093:0228/151208.538022:ERROR:CONSOLE(858)] "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'hidden' of null", source: chrome://uber-frame/uber_frame.js (858)

IFrame error?

Please report the bug with Vialdi running on twm to Vivaldi developers.

How to do a bugreport for Vivaldi
    Report the bug at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/
    Describe the issue as precise as you can.
    If you use any extensions please give information which ones you use.
    If you have a URL or a own testpage which can checked, add it to the bugreport.
    If you have own testcase files (HTML, CSS, JS etc.) add them to the confirmation mail you get after report.
    If you have a screenrecording video, you can attach it to give the developers a hint how this might happen or look like.
    You will get a bug confirmation mail and in a reply to this mail you can add more information and files as attachments for the testers and bug tracking team.

Thanks in advance for helping us to make Vivaldi better!

• I submitted bug #VB-26186. I was going to post the URL to the bug but I can't seem to find one or any other way to track bugs other than via email.

@feretio Yes, adding more information to a bug is done by reply to the relevant bugtracker mail.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.