Very Slow Print to PDF in Vivaldi Browser

• Hi everyone, I would like to share with you my situation that my PDF printing is very slow via Vivaldi, especially the preview takes around 10-20 minutes to complete. I usually print selected portions of the document. So, I have to wait for the preview to complete two times before I can print the document. I can't use the Ctrl + Shift + P to skip the preview as I don't have print to PDF option on my computer, and I want to use the Print to PDF in Vivaldi browser. I would be grateful if anyone suggests me how to use Print to PDF option in Vivaldi without waiting for the print preview.

• It would be helpful if you wrote down what operating system you are using and what version of Vivaldi. For me it works almost instantly with a sample PDF of (only) 5 pages. Is the size of the document the factor here?

• I am using Windows 8.1 64-bit and Vivaldi version 1.7. I have also tried installing CutePDF and doPDF and then using Ctrl + Shift + P to print using system dialog. But, this creates a file of over 3 GB. When I printed the webpage on another computer, it is saved as a PDF of only 5 MB.

• Which web page are you trying to print? Are there a lot of images, or just reams of text?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.