Clicking a link displays blank page. Going to same URL directly works fine.

• Hello,

My browser started to work weird a couple of updates ago. Clicking a link on a referring page downloads the code but the page is not displayed, it remains blank. Not a slow rendering issue, waited tens of minutes. Going to the desired page by directly entering the URL works fine.

Program version: 1.7.735.46 (Stable channel) (32 bit)

Removed v1.7.735.46 and reinstalled e.g. v1.4.589.38 and problem was gone. Updating again to the most up-to-date version brings the problem back. Please advise.

OS Windows 10 64bit Hungarian
    Blink 537.36 (@afa9b018e32575fcd8f8283755a315804ecf0671)
    JavaScript V8 5.3.332.47
    Flash 23.0.0.207

Cheers,
    Andras

@Andras_B. - I moved this to the Windows category, where it belongs.

• @Andras_B. I don't have such issue here, in Vivaldi 1.7.735.46 (Stable channel) (32-bit) on Windows 10 x64. Here's what you could usually try in such cases (but skip steps 1 & 2 this time):

1. Force reload the page and all of its contents including scripts, styles and images (by default: press [CTRL] + [SHIFT] + [R] or [CTRL] + [F5]);
    2. Open the page in Private Window (by default: press [CTRL] + [SHIFT] + [N] to launch a new Private Window or select Menu > File > New Private Window). If the page works in Private Window, then go to step 4.
    3. Disable all extensions (if this resolves your issue, then try enabling them one by one to check which one is causing the trouble);
    4. Clear browsing data and restart the browser if necessary;
    5. Refresh your profile;
    6. Try another instance of Vivaldi to check if the issue occurs there too - preferably the latest Snapshot (you can download it from here). Don't update your current Vivaldi! Install new instance as "standalone", so that it doesn't interfere with your current installation. You can easily get rid of it later by removing the folder where it was installed.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.