Authentication Error!

• 0_1488079041586_Error.jpg

I often get this error message when I try to logon to the Vivaldi Forum.
    After a few tries, I can usually login again.
    In the "Search" function I see nothing about this.
    Does that mean I am the only one with this issue?

Do you have any cookies blocked? Do you use any security or form filler extensions?

• @Ayespy

I haven't blocked any cookies yet, but I have 2 Extensions:
    Adblock and Ghostery.
    I also don't have any Form Fillers extensions.

@Dietrich: Hm. I suppose Ghostery could affect that. Can't be sure.

• @Ayespy

Well, it doesn't always happen, so it's not a big problem.

@Dietrich: I've never seen it on eight machines in Windows or Linux, so I have no real context - but then, I don't use extensions.

• @Ayespy

Are you using a different method to block adds in YouTube or any website with irritating adds?

@Dietrich: Nope. For the most part, I simply ignore them. I am not easily distracted.

• @Dietrich -- I use many extensions, including [wrt this thread] Ghostery, uBlock Origin, HTTPS Everywhere, & Avast Online Security. Since the early-days of the new Forum going live [which were rough, but not due to these extensions] i have never had problems logging into thence staying logged into the V Forum.

Re your later query re YouTube ads, I don't receive them, so i suppose my extensions are doing their job.

................................................................................................................
    Tower & Lappy = Maui Linux 2.1 "Blue Tang" x64 Plasma 5.8.4.

• @Steffie

You are using well known extensions and no wonder you won't see any irritating pop-ups or ads.
    But maybe you could do without a few.

• So I guess this was also to do with fixing the CloudFlare password leak...?!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.