Adding Bookmark & New Folder at the same time

• I'm a new user and am not that familiar with Vivaldi yet, so if this has been answered before I apologize. I couldn't find any post to answer my question.

When adding a bookmark from the address bar (clicking on the bookmark icon) you can add a bookmark to any existing folder, but I can't find a way to create a new folder at the same time.

For instance, I landed on a software page and wanted to bookmark it in a new folder, under an existing folder. For an example /software/knitting software where knitting software didn't previously exist.

Is there a way to do this from the bookmark link in the address bar?

I got it done, but I had to stop what I was doing, open up the bookmark panel, create the folder, then I could finally create the bookmark where I wanted it.

Thanks for the help

• Such feature has been requested here. You can go there and vote for it. You can also take a look at other requests in that thread & vote for the ones that you like or even post your own ideas if they're not there already. 😉

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.