Context menu on dual screen not over application

• TP on right screen. Right click on panel (e.g. speed dial). The context menu does not open until the application but 30 cm to the left on the second screen. left: 19", 1280x1024 right: 17", 1280x1024 Linux 3.11.10-25-desktop openSUSE 13.1 (Bottle) (x86_64) KDE 4.11.5 Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/2690/VivTPmenu.jpg[/img]

• I have equal Problems with the Popup Menu when clicking on the Vivaldi Icon in the top left corner. It pops up on my 2nd Screen. Also the Popup for "Saving the password" always pops up on my right screen, even if the browser is on my left one.

Moving the browser from one to the other screen leaves the popups on the other screen.

WM: i3wm

Kind Regards,
    BH16

• On my computer, the right-click menu always shows up where it would be if the window were moved all the way to the top-left of my left-screen.
    Attachments:

• In addition to VB- 2493: also the settings dialog moves to the left, if TP on the right monitor.
    with vivaldi-snapshot-1.0.98.2-1.x86_64

greetings from Duesseldorf

Beise
    Attachments:

• In addition to VB- 2493: also open a new windows from menu File-> new window starts on the left, not in front of TP.
    You can repeat this any. Each new window links sits over the other. (I moved for clarity)
    with vivaldi-snapshot-1.0.98.2-1.x86_64

Next observation:
    The new window open not in full-screen mode, but in the size of the settings dialog.

greetings from Duesseldorf

Beise
    Attachments:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.