Facebook very slow newsfeed on Vivaldi

• The Facebook newsfeed hangs while it loads new posts and get more and more slow as I roll down the page.
    It also makes texting very slow on the posts comment section.
    I have disabled Flash and background synch on the padlock icon next to the address bar, to see if that would fix it, but it still hangs like hell.
    This problem does not happen on Firefox.

@WilliamTael - This doesn't happen here. What sort of system are you on? (and will move this from the "forum" topics to the appropriate "browser" topic.)

• @Ayespy
    Windows 10 64 bits. Tested on Vivaldi 32 and 64 bits.

@WilliamTael: Hm. Could be related to extensions, or hardware rendering I suppose - unless you just have a weak system and a lot of tabs open or something...

• @Ayespy
    AMD Phenom II X4 2,60Ghz, 4GB 1333Mhz RAM, GTX 550 Ti.

Extensions:
    Chrome Download Manager
    Adblock Plus
    Neater Bookmarks
    Flash Video Downloader
    Stylebot (for changing colors of elements on websites)
    Stylish (themes for websites)
    Magic Actions For YouTube
    Scrollbar customizer

@WilliamTael - My money is on one or more of the extensions. I have a laptop here with much weaker resources, (Core2 Duo T5500 1.66 GHz, 3GB 333 MHz RAM, Intel 965 Express onboard graphics) and it's not sluggish on the facebook newsfeed.

• This post is deleted!

• @Ayespy
    Sorry! Stylebot wasn't the culprit.
    I'm using Stylebot on Vivaldi 1.9 now and the problem just doesn't happen anymore.
    It seems the culprit was indeed Vivaldi 1.8.

• I'm still seeing this problem (have been for months). I'm running Vivaldi 1.9.818.44 on Windows 10 64-bit.

I have 2 extensions running (LastPass and Camelizer), but clearing cache, disabling both extensions, and restarting did not fix it.

No problem accessing facebook through Chrome, either on Windows or Android.

Anyone have other ideas?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.