It Says Its Chrome

• I Have Enabled Facebook Login Notification on My Phone and Email as well, When I Logged into FB Via Vivaldi i got notification that i logged in from Chrome :ohmy: So then how its diffferent from opera ?

• Facebook software is dumb and does not recognize chromium baseed browsers.

• @sopan:

I Have Enabled Facebook Login Notification on My Phone and Email as well,ent
    When I Logged into FB Via Vivaldi
    i got notification that i logged in from Chrome :ohmy:
    bro for
    So then how its diffferent from opera ?

Vivaldi has no connection with Opera browser, old or new. The owner of the company now producing Vivaldi was the founder of the company which created the original Opera browser. Some developers who previously worked for Opera now work for Vivaldi .

Vivaldi browser is based on Webkit/Blink which is also the base for Google Chrome. The browser sends an identifying user agent string to servers which includes Chrome (as well as Mozilla, AppleWebKit, Vivaldi and Safari.) This is an old-time trick to get past browser "sniffers" on sites who require specific browsers. It also means that a website chooses what to treat the browser as. Not surprisingly the whole world has not yet re-programmed itself to recognise Vivaldi. ;)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.