Numerous facebook problems

• When I select an image, it just seems to infinitely load and glitch the hell out, as shown in video below. It's fine for a couple of seconds, then the website reloads, enlarges the image again, reloads, etc. It takes a lot of spamming the homepage button to break out of the loop. Basically, I can't view any images.

Also, I can't send gifs via the Facebook messenger system - I used to be able to, now when I select a gif nothing happens, and I can't send any messages because it's "waiting for the upload to finish". The upload never finishes, and I have to restart the page to send messages again.

Any ideas?

http://i.imgur.com/eagCLX6.gifv

• I haven't had any of these problems recently on Facebook/Messenger in the latest version of Vivaldi (Stable). To diagnose the problem, try following these steps and see if any of them resolves these issues for you:

1. Disable all extensions (if this resolves your issue, then try enabling them one by one to check which one is causing the trouble);
    2. Clear browsing data and restart the browser if necessary;
    3. Refresh your profile;
    4. Try another instance of Vivaldi to check if the issue occurs there too - preferably the latest Snapshot (you can download it from here). Don't update your current Vivaldi! Install new instance as "standalone", so that it doesn't interfere with your current installation. You can easily get rid of it later by removing the folder where it was installed.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.