webs not loading properly

• These two images are the same web seen with Vivaldi and the other with chrome (stable edition), Why the difference?
    Vivaldi
    0_1487409293793_Vivaldi 1-.png
    Chrome
    0_1487409402016_chrome-.png

and this has happenned in several other webs. It's Vivaldi's fault? is it mine?

• @Cabo_Nobby It works fine for me, Vivaldi 1.8.755.3 (Official Build) (32-bit) WIn7 32bit

• Loads for me with 1.7.735.46 Windows 10x64.

Try to reload with Ctrl F5

If sthat does not work:
    Open History
    Clear browser Data (check

• @Cabo_Nobby Usually it's a problem with some extension (especially the content blockers like eg. AdBlock, Ghostery, uBlock Origin, Privacy Badger, uMatrix etc.) or there might be something wrong with cached files. Try these steps to find the cause and possibly fix the issue:

1. Force reload the page and all of its contents including scripts, styles and images (by default: press [CTRL] + [SHIFT] + [R] or [CTRL] + [F5]);
    2. Open the page in Private Window (by default: press [CTRL] + [SHIFT] + [N] to launch a new Private Window or select Menu > File > New Private Window). If the page works in Private Window, then go to step 4.
    3. Disable all extensions (if this resolves your issue, then try enabling them one by one to check which one is causing the trouble);
    4. Clear browsing data and restart the browser if necessary.

• Thank you all for your responses. Weirdly none of that solved my problem. But luckly that onely happens in a handful of webs.
    Since none of that worked I'll make my way through all the extensions to look for the culprit.
    Thanks again.
    I'll keep you posted. with luck this will help someone else in the future :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.