Can't add "history" to Web panel.

• I want to permanently register the history on the web panel(vivaldi://history).

The first registration is possible without a problem. However, a URL registered with a Web panel is replaced by the URL of the page that I clicked when I click any page displayed by a Web panel(history). *'vivaldi://history' will be replaced with the past page URL.

Because such a behavior don't occur in Vivaldi of the Windows version, this is a Mac version original problem.

Vivaldi 1.7.735.46 (Stable channel) (64bit)
    macOS Sierra 10.12.3.

• Vivaldi Translator

@izacks
    Off topic.

I'm sorry for my curiosity, but why you want to have Vivaldi History Page on Web Panel when there's History Panel?

• @dLeon What is the History panel on "Speed Dial"? Do you have a History panel in other places? I heard that it exists in Vivaldi 1.7 snapshot version and was excluded in the release version.

I can use shortcut key(Control+H), but it is better for me to have history in the side panel.

--added
    I noticed writing this, but with any Web Panel open, there was a history button on top of it. I want to display the history by a single operation.

• Vivaldi Translator

@izacks
    Ah okay. Your request is legit then.

History Panel back, up & running on Vivaldi Snapshot 1.8.
    0_1487268060152_history_panel.png

• @dLeon Wow! It is very pleasure:smile:
    Thank you.

• @izacks said in Can't add "history" to Web panel.:

Because such a behavior don't occur in Vivaldi of the Windows version, this is a Mac version original problem.

Sorry, this was incorrect. It was the same behavior on the Windows version.
    Either way, I can't wait for the release of Ver.1.8.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.