Bookmarks & Speeddial sorting

• Detail not important but annoying.
    Alphabetic sorting in bookmarks panel affects favorites as well as speeddial.
    If I want the alphabetical sorting on the bookmarks, but not on the speeddial....
    If I want to move and place the thumbnails as I wish on the speeddial page..
    As in O12, where the speeddial is not in the favorites.
    Is there a solution?
    Different sort according to folders? Speeddial aside?

• I noticed this for the first time today, suddenly I found my speeddial thumbs sorted, and it happened after I changed the sorting from manual to sort by title.
    No idea if it's in the new 1.8 snapshot or it was there for a long time. I admittedly never sorted my bookmarks other than manually.

• Yes, I'd like to be able to sort speed dial tiles independently. Seeing them not where I had put them threw me off for a bit before I caught on what had happened.

• I can confirm it's something new on latest 1.8 snapshot. On another PC I had bookmarks set to Sort by title, but on start Vivaldi shows my speed dial with the order I set them. I open the bookmark panel then a new tab (vivaldi://startpage set in startup/Homepage) and now the thumbs are sorted by title too.
    I have to reset Sort manually, exit Vivaldi and restart it to see again my own ordered Thumbnails
    I also can't open the bookmark tab in the startpage as it's sorted by title independently from the bookmark panel, and from there the SD gets sorted aswell.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.