Scrolling through topics hangs in a loop after 3 pages

• Been running ver 1.7xx for a couple days, maybe a week now and it has been solid compared to the last install which I had to toss. Anyway, I noticed today while paging through the topics that after 3 or for pages the page quits advancing to the next page. It merely reloads the last page. This happens both when clicking the "next" button or selecting a specific page by number. It also will not go backwards once this happens. Just thought you'd like to know.

• Vivaldi Translator

@Bion

while paging through the topics that after 3 or for pages the page quits advancing to the next page.

This forum?
    I don't experience that.

• Not here, either. What if you edit your settings to be infinite scroll rather than pagination; any improvement?
    ................................................................................................................
    Tower & Lappy = Maui Linux 2.1 "Blue Tang" x64 Plasma 5.8.4.

• @Steffie I looked for any setting that had to do with scrolling. The only one I found was [settings/webpages/smooth scrolling] so I unchecked it and restarted Vivaldi and it seem to have cleared it up. Thank you for the quick responce. Is there a means to mark this solved?

@Bion: The setting @Steffie was talking about is in your forum profile - where you turn off pagination (in other words the forum is no longer divided into pages for you) and get infinite scroll instead. But if you no longer have the problem, I'm happy to mark this [Solved] for you.

• @Bion -- Ayespy cleared it up, but pls accept my retrospective apology for having been ambiguous.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.