History Panel Disappeared

• Today the new History Panel simply is gone. Is this a known issue?

Version info:
    Vivaldi 1.7.735.39 (Official Build) (32-bit)
    Revision b5bc5a3efa32f49a389ebf766e3aa3c5215b6a20
    OS Windows
    JavaScript V8 5.6.329
    Flash 24.0.0.194 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\pepflashplayer32_24_0_0_194.dll
    User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
    Command Line "C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\vivaldi.exe" --user-agent="Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0" --always-authorize-plugins --disable-translate --enable-blink-features=ResizeObserver --mark-non-secure-as=show-non-secure-passwords-cc-chip-and-form-warning --ppapi-flash-path="C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\pepflashplayer32_24_0_0_194.dll" --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end
    Executable Path C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\vivaldi.exe
    Profile Path C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data\Default
    Compiler MSVC 2015

@dac1: It was temporarily removed, due to some bugs, while it's being worked on. You can turn it back on again if you go to vivaldi://experiements and enable "History in the Making" and then re-start the browser.

• Thank you! Thought I did something on my end.

• I've seen "vivaldi://experiments" mentioned twice now wrt. history panel options... but this option does not exist for me in build 1.7.735.39 (Official Build) (32-bit)!

All I get if I try that is ...

:eyes:

Well that is the darndest thing! Every time I typed it before I got a page not found type of error, but just now it actually gave me the settings page with two new options. Bizarre.

• @mossman Even more bizarre - earlier I tried multiple times to find the panel option and it was never there... checked again just now and it's exactly where I expected it to be! (Although I still can't enable it!)

As far as I can tell the behaviour changed right when I opened the "about" page to get the version number for the previous post.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.