GETTING SIGNED Out of Gmail in a Matter of Minutes & Signed Out of Forums

• I've had nothing but problems develop in one day of downloading Vivaldi. I normally open, in any browser, two of my Gmail accounts. I have "keep signed in" checked. They remain up all day. However, in Vivaldi, I get unwarranted sign outs. All of a sudden, I'm signed out. Also, the 2nd Gmail account, I'm not only signed out, but I'm put on some strange Google page I never saw before, and I think this is related to the fact that the way I get to open my 2nd Gmail email is by clicking on the large "G" that is in a circle near the top right. That brings a selection to "add another Google account." In every other browser, when I click on this, I get the "keep me signed in" that you click your cursor in a little box to choose. But, in Vivaldi, when I get this second sign in, it does not have that selection, which is very strange.

I'm signed into Forums, and may be writing a new topic. I need to go to another tab, like CNBC.com to describe in my topic exactly the problem I'm having with that site. But when I return to the Forums tab, I get a message box telling me:

Session Mismatch
    It looks like your login session is no longer active, or no longer matches with the server. Please refresh this page.

There is an "OK" button, which I click on, and then it resigns me in. But it shouldn't work that way, and then the topic I was creating is gone, and I have to start all over.

There seem to be too many bugs in this browser, which is a shame, because I liked it and thought it was fast and able to maintain all the tabs I open, without the loading circles problem I had in Firefox. But that only lasted for ONE day, and now there are problems.

• I haven't had such issues here on my PC, but I can't tell what's causing them for you either. I don't use Gmail, but I haven't been logged out of other Google services for months. Here's what to try in such cases:

1. Disable all extensions (if this resolves your issue, then try enabling them one by one to check which one is causing the trouble);
    2. Clear browsing data and restart the browser if necessary;
    3. Refresh your profile;
    4. Try another instance of Vivaldi to check if the issue occurs there too - preferably the latest Snapshot (you can download it from here). Don't update your current Vivaldi! Install new instance as "standalone", so that it doesn't interfere with your current installation. You can easily get rid of it later by removing the folder where it was installed.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.