Unable to open download

• After I downloaded I was not able to open the file; this is the message I got: setup.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNAL32.dll this has never happened to us; whether we downloaded Firefox or Chrome; how can I install the browser? Thanks
    after I downloaded i was not able to open the file this is the message I got: setup.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNAL32.dll this has never happened to us; whether we downloaded Firefox or Chrome; how can I install your browser? Thanks

@christopherf: Sounds like you are getting a bad download.

• @Ayespy thank you for your immediate reply. I tried 4 times; if I have a "bad download" where/how can I access a good download if not from Vivaldi's own site? That was not intended to be or sound in any way argumentative or snarky in any way.
    I read that Vivaldi no longer supports Windows XP SP3? Is this accurate?

@christopherf: That's correct. Chromium (on which Vivaldi is based) dropped support for XP and Vista a few months ago. If you're trying to run the .exe on XP SP3, then that's why it won't open.

If you don't want to/can't afford to upgrade to Win7 or above, have you considered a lightweight Linux distro? Tons of familiar software, including Vivaldi, will run on it. Depending on your hardware, you might find Mint confortable. You could almost mistake it for Windows.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.