Save Passwords - Can't mouse click on it.

• Help.
    I don't see much on here about my issues. I have 2 that are driving me nuts. First off, I use an HP professional working station running window 10 with all updates I am also using 2 displays utilizing the extended display mode. When I login to a website that I want to use the "save" password feature on. I cannot click on the "save" The mouse just won't activate the button when clicked so consequently my passwords don't save. The same thing happens when I open up the settings window I cannot select any choices with clicking the mouse buttons - I have deleted the default directory - uninstalled and re-installed that did not fix anything. On the setting windows I did find that if I set my display setting to Single display, I could select the options in setting. But the save passwords still does not work.
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks
    Jed

• @jbichsel Really, I am the only person who is experiencing this? My "save password" windows pops up but when I click on the save button there is no response. It is like that button does not exist!
    Help please

@jbichsel: Yes, possibly you are the only one seeing it. What happens if you refresh your profile?

• @Ayespy Thanks for the reply, I have refreshed my profile twice. No change. I have gone through and uninstalled Vivaldi no change. As I stated in my first description I am running 2 monitors. One connects VGA the other VGA through HP Display port. Do you think this could be a video card issue? I am using Nvidia GeForce 9400GT?

Thanks
    Jed

@jbichsel - It could easily be something related to the multiple displays. As an experiment, try with a single display and see what happens.

• @Ayespy I switched to one monitor - Still the save password button is not available, however, I can access all the tabs and selections on the settings menus now. Before Settings would open up I could see everything but not select anything. like the mouse did not exist. The more I think about this the more it smells of video card.

@jbichsel: Interesting.

• @Ayespy I love the Vivaldi and hope to get a solution to this. I have switched from Chrome.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.