Speed Dial Refresh Indicator Doesn't Spin

• On the Speed Dial page the little spinning thingy no longer spun when refreshing a Speed Dial icon so I made a new profile. Then the thing spun when refreshing a Speed Dial icon. Now - 5 hours later - it doesn't spin anymore. Hmm? Am I the only one with this?

@g_bartsch: Nope. It's inconsistent for me as well.

• @Ayespy Thanks. I shall refrain from searching for a reason for this.

• Mine's still happily spinning away so far. I'm sure this wouldn't be yet another example of Linux Rulzing...

<<you see, since the ghastly mandatory monochromatic imposition of the new site, i had to find other means of being repetitively annoying & grating ;-)>>

................................................................................................................
    Tower & Lappy = Maui Linux 2.1 "Blue Tang" x64 Plasma 5.8.4.

Hmm, the spinning animation is fine here in 1.7.735.46 (Stable) / 1.7.735.39 (Snapshot) both 32bit on W10 x64. 🤔

@pafflick: Yeah - hard to say what breaks it. Two of my installs it's fine, and the other two, it's broken.

• It's a small thing but adds polish when working so I hope it can be fixed eventually.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.