[Bug] Evernote Web Clipper causes a crash, when trying to sign in to the extension

• Hey there,

i encountered a problem with the Evernote-Web-Clipper extension in Vivaldi.
    I recently switched from Chrome to Vivaldi and so far i love it :-)
    For me as a heavy Evernote-User the Web Clipper Extension is quite important to me.

In a previous Version i could sign in and clip pages, but since the update to the last version the extension stopped to work.
    After the update i was signed out. So i tried to sign in, the login window will appear correctly, but if i start entering my e-mail address in the e-mail field, Vivaldi crashes at the first character input.

Today i'm faced with the new update, to the latest version, so i updated directly.

I'm working on macOS 10.12.3.
    Here is a dump from the vivaldi://about page:

Vivaldi: 1.7.735.46 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
    Revision: b5bc5a3efa32f49a389ebf766e3aa3c5215b6a20
    JavaScript: V8 5.6.329
    Flash: (Disabled)
    Command Line: /Applications/Vivaldi.app/Contents/MacOS/Vivaldi --always-authorize-plugins --disable-translate --enable-blink-features=ResizeObserver --mark-non-secure-as=show-non-secure-passwords-cc-chip-and-form-warning --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end --disable-smooth-scrolling

I'm really looking forward to see this issue fixed :-)
    Thank you very much, and if you need further informations, please let me know :-)

• @cedi

Same for me...

As being a determined 'Vivaldi'-user and an 'Evernote' power-user this issue is killing me...
    I'm still managing taking clips using the Evernote app itself, but the extension isn't functioning properly as I'm not able to log in. (When trying to fill in a character in the login-screen's user name field, Vivaldi crashes....).

Dump info:
    Vivaldi 1.7.735.39 (Officiƫle build) (64-bits)
    Revisie b5bc5a3efa32f49a389ebf766e3aa3c5215b6a20
    Besturingssysteem Mac OS X
    JavaScript V8 5.6.329
    Flash 24.0.0.194 /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/PepperFlashPlayer/PepperFlashPlayer.plugin
    User-agent Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_3) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/56.0.2924.88 Safari/537.36 Vivaldi/1.7.735.39
    Opdrachtregel /Applications/Vivaldi.app/Contents/MacOS/Vivaldi --always-authorize-plugins --disable-translate --enable-blink-features=ResizeObserver --mark-non-secure-as=show-non-secure-passwords-cc-chip-and-form-warning --ppapi-flash-path=/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/PepperFlashPlayer/PepperFlashPlayer.plugin --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end --disable-smooth-scrolling

Please take a look and hoping for a quick fix.....

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.