New tab occasionally doesn't have focus in address bar with Momentum

• After upgrade to latest version, sometimes when I open new tab, the focus is not in address bar.

I am using momentum extension (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/momentum/laookkfknpbbblfpciffpaejjkokdgca), so it might be related but before upgrade it was OK, it was always focused.

I press CTRL+T new tab opens with "vivaldi://newtab" in address bar (it is set this way because I want to see the momentum content when opening new tab) and I see momentum content in the new empty tab and address bar is focused and the text is selected so I can just start typing address or search... everything OK.

Except that sometimes with exactly the same steps the focus is lost and I have to click to address bar and select the text... It is slightly annoying.

Here is my vivaldi version info:

Vivaldi 1.7.735.46 (Stable channel) (32-bit)
    Revision b5bc5a3efa32f49a389ebf766e3aa3c5215b6a20
    OS Windows
    JavaScript V8 5.6.329
    Flash (Disabled)
    User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/56.0.2924.88 Safari/537.36 Vivaldi/1.7.735.46
    Command Line "C:\Users\urza\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\vivaldi.exe" --always-authorize-plugins --disable-translate --enable-blink-features=ResizeObserver --mark-non-secure-as=show-non-secure-passwords-cc-chip-and-form-warning --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end
    Executable Path C:\Users\urza\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\vivaldi.exe
    Profile Path C:\Users\urza\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data\Default
    Compiler MSVC 2015

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.