Improve the look of the Vivaldi Button

• I do not like the look of the vivaldi button, and I do not think it's the ordinary user. I know that some will say that "vivaldi is for experienced users" but the same ones that comment on this should be considered because we also have the so-called "common users" who like Vivaldi like all of us. I confess that as a web developer I do not like this type of menu, as the browser itself is already stylish because it does not give a new look to the vivaldi button?:bow_tone4:

• I am pretty sure over time we'll get the possibility to change a lot more - but why would you change the logo?
    Or let me ask it the other way around: what is it you don't like and what would you change?
    Btw personally I like them both (the red/white and the grey/white)

(Or did I get you wrong and you were talking about the menu itself instead?)

• @zaibon
    You misunderstood me, it's in the way the menu is displayed (when you click the V on the tab side). For example I will take as base the menu of Opera or Firefox with icons next to the options.
    Note: Taste of the Vivaldi logo seems an original thing to me.:grin:

• Ah okay - my bad - and yes I have to agree that the menu itself looks a bit "basic" there definitely is some room for polishing left. ^^

• In my modest opinion should be given a "special" look at this part of the browser, because in itself only Vivaldi is already stylish but the menu does not follow the "standards".

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.