Address bar url highlighting stops working.

• I don't know what causes it but happens frequently where the url is not shown highlighted when clicked on but it is in fact being highlighted because I can right click copy it.
    Seems to make no difference whether "select address on click" is enabled or not.
    Does anyone else get this issue?

• @CantankRus -- no, not here. It seems to be always highlighted for me. My only [very minor] quibble is that i frequently have to right-click a second time to generate the context menu... but it IS highlighted even at the first click.
    ................................................................................................................
    Tower & Lappy = Maui Linux 2.1 "Blue Tang" x64 Plasma 5.8.4.

• @Steffie said in Address bar url highlighting stops working.:

@CantankRus -- no, not here. It seems to be always highlighted for me. My only [very minor] quibble is that i frequently have to right-click a second time to generate the context menu... but it IS highlighted even at the first click.
    ................................................................................................................
    Tower & Lappy = Maui Linux 2.1 "Blue Tang" x64 Plasma 5.8.4.

Ok thanks.
    I use a dark theme and change some of the default settings.
    I'll switch back to default settings and see if it still happens.

• @CantankRus -- hmm, good luck with that, but pls note; i use multiple themes, which kick in at 90' intervals across the day. For me, i've not noticed a problem along your lines from one theme to another.

• Seems to occur when I use the Blueprint theme with these edits.
    Once it occurs it persists until I restart browser.
    0_1486529175557_160.jpg

• @Steffie said in Address bar url highlighting stops working.:

@CantankRus -- hmm, good luck with that, but pls note; i use multiple themes, which kick in at 90' intervals across the day. For me, i've not noticed a problem along your lines from one theme to another.

If you use a dark theme does the selection highlighting work after opening a couple of tabs?

• @CantankRus -- hi, not that i have noticed so far, but i will come back & correct this if i do find an instance of it doing to me what it does to you.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.