Links Not Clickable

• Still needs work. I can go to popular websites and links are not clickable. I can copy the page URL and paste to any other browser and they work fine.

@TE5LA: Can't replicate this. All links on all websites work here. All.

1. What's your OS?
    2. Do you use the 32-bit or 64-bit Vivaldi?
    3. What version number?
    4. What sort of hardware are you on?
    5. What extensions do you use?
    6. Did it ever work properly for you in the past?

• @Ayespy said in Links Not Clickable:

@TE5LA: Can't replicate this. All links on all websites work here. All.

1. What's your OS?
    2. Do you use the 32-bit or 64-bit Vivaldi?
    3. What version number?
    4. What sort of hardware are you on?
    5. What extensions do you use?
    6. Did it ever work properly for you in the past?

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. 64-bit Vivaldi.

Vivaldi 1.7.735.39 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    Revision b5bc5a3efa32f49a389ebf766e3aa3c5215b6a20

I had not used this browser for about 8 months. It was never installed on this computer until about a week or so ago. I stopped using it before because of issues with opening specific websites on startup (it didn't work) and it's improper reporting of download sizes. It used to report "downloaded_amount OF downloaded_amount" instead of "downloaded_amount OF total_filesize". Both of those issues seem to have been fixed.

Actually, while composing this, I may have found out what is doing it and it doesn't seem to be the fault of Vivaldi, but an ad blocking extension.

It appears to be this add-on. I don't know if you communicate with these add-ons or not, but it's this one:

https://help.getadblock.com/support/home

Sorry for the false alarm.

P.S. If anyone should care, I've found that this alternative ad blocker is not showing this bug:
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adguard-adblocker/bgnkhhnnamicmpeenaelnjfhikgbkllg

@TE5LA: Adblock is pretty notorious for blocking valid links.

@TE5LA I stopped using AdBlock years ago. I switched to AdBlock Plus, but it wasn't good enough either and now I'm using uBlock Origin, which is the best content blocker I've tried so far. I'm also using Privacy Badger, but there are also other good content/requests blockers out there... 😉

• @pafflick said in Links Not Clickable:

@TE5LA I stopped using AdBlock years ago. I switched to AdBlock Plus, but it wasn't good enough either and now I'm using uBlock Origin, which is the best content blocker I've tried so far. I'm also using Privacy Badger, but there are also other good content/requests blockers out there... 😉

I'm using AdGuard Adblocker. No complaints yet.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.