History panel – Vivaldi Browser snapshot 1.7.735.29
Work continues as we progress to a 1.7 final in the (very) near future but before that happens we wanted to give you a final treat.
Today’s snapshot includes a history panel. We also include an extra visual clue when a website requests password information over a non encrypted connection.
The new history panel provides convenient access to your browsing history, shown alongside the pages you are currently viewing. Thus it provides a new and much quicker way to locate a URL you visited before. The panel also includes search and date range options, to make it even easier to find that elusive URL.
Passwords over HTTP
Sending a password over a HTTP connection is a bad idea, so any website that attempts to request this will now have the text “not secure” added to its site badge.
- [Regression][Mac] HTML date and time tag crashes onClick (VB-24001)
- [Regression][Notes] attachment update crash: happened when dragging links (VB-25412)
- [Regression] Crash while loading extensions page in private mode (VB-24846)
- Add a history panel (VB-25446)
- The setting for top level domain completion via Ctrl+Enter should be clearer (VB-25447)
- Add an extra warning for http websites that request passwords (VB-23666)
- Update the Linux signing key: Remove the old BF1700F8 key and add another for future usage (VB-11533)