Save/Restore Tab Stacks
I thought saving and restoring tab stacks independently can be a great feature.
For example you have 10-12 tab stack each 7-8 pages, it will be a lot. But if you don't need some tab stacks right now, you can save these tab stacks and close them, because you can reopen later if you need.
I wonder what you think about this feature.
You could relatively do that already.
Use Vivaldi "Save Open Tabs as Session..."
- Move any tabs you don't want to other window.
- In current your stacked tabs window, go to File > Save Open Tabs as Session... > Name the session & tick "Save Only Tabs In Current Window > Save. Close this window if you wish.
- When you use "Open Saved Session...", your collection will be there, forever until you delete them.
Or, here's an alternative recipe [not necessarily available in old V versions]:
- Right-click on the target tab-stack
- Select option "Bookmark Tab Stack"
- To retrieve, now or later, open either Bookmark Panel, or Bookmark Manager.
- Down the bottom will be a new entry, "Stack" -- that's YOUR tab-stack.
- Edit the bookmark's name &/or location, if you prefer.
- Repeat as needed.
- Add condiments to taste.
- Serve piping hot.
Thanks both replies.
I will try them, although it seems bookmark method is more easier.