Themes reset upon restart

• Hello !
    I'm a newcomer to Vivaldi and spent time in the configuration window. I'd like to use the "Human" theme but everytime I close the browser and open it again, the theme is back to default.
    I tried using with admin rights but that doesn't work.

Tried a shot in the dark and crawled the system files of the browser to find something similar to user.settings but I haven't found a line mentioning Themes. (Wanted to set it as read only)

Am I doing something wrong ? I might be blind but found no save button anywhere so I figured it was auto-synced.

• I didn't notice that issue until you mentioned it, but it seems to be there.

I would recommend you simply select the "Human" theme, and press the "pencil" icon below to edit it.

You don't have to change anything, just name it something cool. Don't forget to press "Save".

It should now be your default theme (hopefully!).

I moved this from the Forum Bugs topic (where it doesn't belong) to All Platforms, as user has not specified what platform this is happening on.

• My system is a Windows 10 - 64 bits, Vivaldi up to date, windows up to date.
    Sorry for not stating it, should have.

Additional specs:

i5-3570k 3.4GHz
    NVidia GTX 680
    8Go RAM DDR3

Also, Vivaldi is elevated to admin by default now.

@Natalshadow: What version number of Vivaldi are you using? - And 64-bit or 32-bit?

• @Ayespy 1.6.689.40 (Stable channel) (32-bit)
    Do you want the revision line too ?

@Natalshadow: Nah. OK. I've tested your setup and can't replicate your problem. Do you use any extensions? Do you use any 3rd party security software? Both extensions and security software have been seen to interfere in Vivaldi's ability to save its user settings.

• @Natalshadow Do you use the Theme Scheduler? If so, then you'll need to change your theme there, otherwise, it'll revert to the theme specified in Theme Scheduler after restarting the browser.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.