Anyone seen Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix yet? Zombies!!!

• Netflix just came out with a new original TV show called Santa Clarita Diet. It's an interesting take on Zombies . I'm really enjoying it but I've never been into the whole Zombie culture so just wondering what ppl think of it! :)

• @SunPebbles -- i stream NF most nights, & last night i saw that this new one was added. Usually i loathe zombie movies/shows [they lost their "allure" for me probably back in my twenties, & i'm a few decades on from that now; old & grumpy moi?]. If it transpires that many people reply to your post, positively, then maybe i'll give it a go...

Still, i'm frequently not one for the majority view. My idiot Oz misgovernment was voted in [just] by a lunatic [slim] majority; Poms are Brexiting due to a [deluded?] majority; Yanks [well, Electoral College, at least] elected That Utter Moron; Canada til recently had Horrible Harper. "Popular Opinion" is not axiomatically synonymous with "Informed Opinion".

Whatdyathink about Haven, Dark Matter, Sense8, Black Mirror, Continuum... ?

• Zombies always seemed to be the "second team" bad guys to me, so I won't be watching...

Too many shows with zombies anyway.

Oh, BTW that utter moron has supporters (in the realms I follow) that seem to be the only ones who will read the entire text of EO's, the actual text of actions that are planned and in depth reporting of news (on both sides).

It seems the opposition lives on four word "news bites" put out by vested money interests who have no one to pay off anymore. The Lib opposition was rotten to the core...

I do agree about the Aussie government though, trying to send the people you don't want to us...

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.