Snapshot 18.104.22.168 Startpage customization, UI zooming, auto-update on mac and more
Vivaldi is to be a very (dare I say the most) customizable browser, and a big part of that will be our UI. With this snapshot you will be able to change the Startpage background image, or pick a solid color. You can also choose if you want light or dark foreground elements, to better match your new background. Some truly creative uses are possible, and people have been seen sporting animated backgrounds for their Startpage in the Oslo office.
Great - really needed UI resizing
Thanks for the update! Testing it now.
Auto update gave me this error. http://s28.postimg.org/4lfz3h0yl/Vivaldi2.png even though, I have tons of free space…
Win 8.1 x64 (running as a Standard user)
Oh wow thanks! Downloading now. Hopefully this fixes the random crashing I'm having on the Mac version.
When I try to open the dmg image file it gives me a warning message "image not recognized" so I can't install it. I'll try downloading again.
got this error message when trying to open:
the following disk images couldn't be opened
Vivaldi 22.214.171.124 Reason: image not recognized
Mac .dmg is bad, "image not recognized"
OS X 10.10.3
its great, but ther is stil one thing irritating me, using middle mouse button(on scrolling wheel) on bookmarks list normaly it open site in backgound tab, but if all bookmarks don't fit(too many, open every bookmark folder) its turning into scroling option. Scrolling wheel is for scrolling so there is no need to push this option in middle button. Mb schould open sites in background every time. Closing bokmarks folder isn't a solution.
but browser is getting better and better
p.s. sorry for my english
Thanks for this update, works fine on Win7 64 bit
On Windows browser window still appears half-screen on start up. Fix this please.
Hurrayyyy!!! Thanks for VB-3878!
This looks great. However the installer wouldn't work until I forced it to "run as administrator". It kept complaining about the drive not having enough space.
[Edit: This is on win8.1, x64]
When will be enable incognito mode?
Thanks for the new snapshot.
Noticed one thing: If I re-size the tabs on the left, the thumbnail generator seems to continue to generate thumbs according to the old size. The thumb is sometimes hardly visible (it is outside the view port)
- Videos from gospodari.com not starting.
- Can't open SpeedDials with mouse scroller (button 3)
- Settings Dialogue opens in wrong position (in dual/second monitor) loads on the first one, not in the browser centre for example.
- There's no option to disable tab resizing preview.
- Inspect Element isn't fixed in the browser.
- code.visualstudio.com videos not working too!
- Youtube player is broken, when video is on full-screen then it's hard to show the player options….
- There isn't "Paste and go" in address bar.
- It's hard to drag browser in windows (you can catch it only under the close, min, max), but not in tab area...
- When you have a lot of tabs opened, the "x" button for closing them is not "x", does not display correctly! If they are really a lot then there isn't x button at all.
- When you'r opening a lot of links one after another, the browser stops at 95% until tabs fully load....
- Can close pinned tab with mouse button 3 (scroller button)...
just when i say it happens!!!
It would be great if it would be possible to make the Speed Dial fields smaller ( without to scale the user interface )
Regular install or auto-update?
It´s on our todo-list