Customisation help

• Hi guys,

I need some help customising Vivaldi to my needs and make it more like my version of Opera 12. I hope you guys can help me out.

My CSS-skills are out of date and my JS skills are nonexistant, so bear with me please.

What I am looking for is a way to create custom icons with website-links and a refresh and a button that replaces the "alt+enter" for saved passwords next to the "closed tabs" bin. Also I used a custom.css to slim down the close, maximise and minimise buttons and since then the bin-button is far too left and doesn't align any more.

This is what it looks like now:
    alt text

This is what I want it to look like for the buttons/icons:
    alt text

Thanks for your help! Much appreciated :)

• not relevant any more

• Vivaldi Translator

@mrmurphy007
    Obviously off topic.

The picture links aren't working

What do you mean?
    When I click your picture on your 1st post it just work.

If it's look empty. You probably using ads blocker.
    Disable your ads blocker. Or at least disable EasyPrivacy subscription in your ads blocker for this site.
    postimg.org seem using tracking image from sync.1dmp.io

• Thanks, I disabled adblock for vivaldi.net & co.

Now it is working fine.

• No one? Wrong Category?

@mrmurphy007 You can ask one of the moderators to move your topic to the correct category. Maybe there you'll get help.

But don't hold your breath. Don't expect that someone will write the full code pro bono right away because you need it. Perhaps you'll have to wait until Vivaldi introduces more UI customization settings.

BTW. I'm not sure whether the [ALT]+[ENTER] shortcut works in Vivaldi, I was unable to login to any site with any keyboard shortcut or mouse gesture (which is a bummer)...

• @pafflick All right, thanks for the info! I'll ask one of the mods to move my thread.

I'm looking for any kind of pointer in the right direction. I'm assuming you can solve this with an img or div tag, but I'm not sure.

As a matter of fact I just checked aswell and Alt+Enter does not work any more, too bad.

@mrmurphy007: Too late. I already moved it. :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.