Rocker gesture

• Do you plan to offer rocker gestures (like pressing right mouse button and then left mouse button to go back in browser)? I'm addicted to that since using opera years ago. I found none extension for chrome that worked as smoothly as the original opera rocker gestures.

• also: swipe left-back and right-forward for navigation on touch-devices, basically the "modern rocker gestures2 are not enabled yet.

• Mouse rocker gestures are already implemented in the browser from the first preview and they work on the weekly build too. I have no idea for touch though..

• Well that's true, but rocker gestures in Opera had more options. There's is one option which is in fact most important for me and I won't get back to new Opera or any other browser till it supports it. Why no one can implement tab switching by holding right mouse button and rolling the scroll wheel??? Is it really that hard? At this moment only Firefox (thanks to the plugin) and old Opera supports it.

Implement tab switching with right mouse button + scroll wheel and you have one user more :)

• [ul]

• Rocker gesture, right mouse button pressed + mousewheel for tab scrolling
    • [Solved] mouse gestures with swipe left&right to navigate back and forth
    • opening (link/image/whatever element) in new (background) tab, new tab etc.

[/ul]If we were to see them being implemented in Vivaldi, in a way we got used to them for years now , that'd be fantastic.

Edit: I just updated to 1.0.105.7 (Developer Build) and the rocker gestures are working for me - nice. :cheer:

• @echoalpha:

also: swipe left-back and right-forward for navigation on touch-devices, basically the "modern rocker gestures2 are not enabled yet.

yes, swipe left and right would be really great.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.