NooBox --- Multi-Engines Reverse Image Search, Extract Images, Screenshot & Search --- Free & Open source

• Mentioning NooBox, it's an extension that helps you do reverse image search. (Like NooBoss, I wrote this)

The difference between NooBox and reverse image website is that NooBox will merge search results from Google, Bing, Tineye, Yandex, Baidu, IQDB, SauceNao into one tab.

More than that, NooBox supports DataURI, and local images. And there are two more useful features: extract images and screenshot & search, the former one can help you can grab the image file in the background, or that is not selectable, and the later function can help you to identify people or object in the video.

NooBox is free and open source, you can find out more on https://ainoob.com/project/noobox

@AInoob: Thank you for your interest in Vivaldi, and your input!

The forums are not for product advertisement. Some Vivaldi users may find this interesting, so I will permit the posts to stand for now unless a senior community director directs me otherwise. Do not flog your extensions unsolicited any more, or we will enforce the forum rules on spam, OK?

Again, thank you for your interest in Vivaldi, and enjoy!

• @Ayespy Again, sorry and thanks!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.