Resizing of post editing area

• Vivaldi Translator

1. Try to create new post
    2. Type "##################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################"

AAAARGHhhhhh.....!
    xD xD xD

@ROTFL: I take it that your complaint is that there's no line wrap when you're first creating a new post. What I find odd is that in your example, there was no preview box to the right of your post. I have a preview box there, and I have line wrap.

• Vivaldi Translator

@Ayespy This is the result:
    0_1485816815255_a36dd391-571f-47e5-aab1-712d36dc8001.png

My preview box just tried to kill me xD
    Editing area is this tiny strip on the left side...

@ROTFL: On my screen, it's 50/50. How did you do that?

• Vivaldi Translator

@Ayespy I just have to paste "##################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################" into post editing area
    100/100 :P

Maybe it's something about localization?

My setup: Vivaldi 1.7.735.11 x64 / Full HD screen resolution

@ROTFL - Apparently it's because line breaks come at the end of a word, and that word never ends.

• @ROTFL 100% working solution coming:

Whenever you want to type too many hashes...

Don't!

😜

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.