Critical forum bug - cannot come back to the first page of a forum

• When you enter a forum with more than 25 topics and go to the second or further page (with list of topics), after clicking again on "1" to come back to the first page of the forum, the page reloads but you stay on the same page of the forum. In result it is not possible to see the latest 25 topics on each forum! The workaround that I have found is to logout and login again to the vivaldi.net site - then the forums reset to again start from the 1st page. Please fix it asap. Thanks!

You mean I'm not the only one that is happening to?!? You have no idea the gymnastics I have been resorting to to return to the first page of a topic!

I no longer feel alone…

• @Ayespy:

You mean I'm not the only one that is happening to?!? You have no idea the gymnastics I have been resorting to to return to the first page of a topic!

I no longer feel alone…

I have no idea for how long this bug exists, but I guess we are the only ones who look beyond the first page of forum threads. :huh: Including the Vivaldi team. :whistle: ;)

Heh -

• Guys, I reported it this morning. I noticed it yesterday, but thought I'd verify it wasn't a browser bug … it happens in both Opera 27 and Vivaldi.

• @wojcieche:

When you enter a forum with more than 25 topics and go to the second or further page (with list of topics), after clicking again on "1" to come back to the first page of the forum, the page reloads but you stay on the same page of the forum. In result it is not possible to see the latest 25 topics on each forum!

its the same for me but at all forums not only with more than 25 topics
    and look here: https://vivaldi.net/de/forum/suggestion-box/1503-page-1

• It's a bug of the forum. As a workaround, to go to the first page change the end of the url to "?start=1", e.g. https://vivaldi.net/en-US/forum/suggestion-box?start=1

• Vivaldi Team

Thanks for reporting the issue.
    This should be now fixed :cheer: Please let us know if you still see some issues.
    Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.