Startup with Last Session doesn't work

• I have a whole bunch of tabs. I close the browser. I open the browser and the entire session is gone. Sometimes, it will load with the tab I was on when I closed. I have startup with last session selected. Lazy load restored tabs checked. Working on an iMac. OS Sierra.

@oscarrob: You might try to refresh your profile.

• @Ayespy That worked for the PC. Not for the Mac. On the Mac, Vivaldi loses the session even if I don't quit, just close. Refreshing My profile did nothing.

• @Ayespy I should add, I have the following extensions - xmarks, ABP, Session Buddy, Dashlane, Ghostery, pocket and evernote clipper. All work fine on both platforms.

@oscarrob - Well, Session Buddy (for one) could screw you up on one platform but not the other, as file structure is different between the systems...

• I'm not sure if this is related or not. I've been using Vivaldi on a pretty fast late 2013 mac book pro. I started using Vivaldi to test music playback from streaming servers because I found that Safari didn't handle streaming flac files very well. I've been liking Vivaldi but I find that when I start it up with preferences set to "Startup with Last Session" that Vivaldi is slow to start up and keeps forcing itself to the foreground, seamingly every time it opens a tab. Has anyone else found this? This is unlike other browsers that can open the previous session quietly in the background.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.