Auto grouping child-tabs under the parent-tab

• When I'm opening child-tab from any tab, and it's adress is in the same domain (like forums, wikipedia, etc...) I would like them to open in group started from this parent-tab.

Is this possible?

@BriHecato: Right now, there are no child or parent tabs. However, you can set new tabs to open "after related tabs" or "after active tab" which is nearly the same thing.

• Thanks for correction - "Related Tab" is what I have in mind.
    But question is still valid - is there possibility for Auto-grouping related tabs?

@BriHecato - Nope. Not at this time.

• @BriHecato I assume that by "grouping" tabs you mean "stacking" them. You can try something like this:

Go to the Tabs Settings (vivaldi://settings/tabs/) and under "Tab Stacking" check the "Open Tabs in Current Tab Stack" option. Now there are two possible scenarios:

1. If you have multiple tabs with same domain already opened, hold the [CTRL] key and double-click on one of them. Click RMB on one of the selected tabs and choose "New Tab Stack with Selection (x Tabs)" from the context menu.
    2. If you have only one or don't have any tabs opened yet, create at least two tabs with the same domain and stack them (by either dragging and dropping one tab onto the other or by selecting them with the [CTRL] key and using a respective option from the context menu).

From now on all the "child" tabs should stay within the group (tab stack).

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.