Show tree structure doesn't exist

• Vivaldi 1.7.725.3 64-bit
    Linux/Debian sid amd64

That's strange. I don't have "Show tree structure" in setting.
    Is anyone who use this version have this?

@dLeon - It's on by default.

• @Ayespy -- so can i just ensure i'm correctly understanding? We gained this welcome feature, as a specific user-configurable setting, for one recent SS [1.7.721.3], but in the latest SS [1.7.725.3], it was removed as a user-configurable settings & instead, as you said, it's now on by default but buried somewhere "under the hood"? Not that i would ever want to return to not having the tree structure, but just as a matter of principle & philosophy, i'm a bit surprised that the Devs decided to remove a setting from Users' manual control.

@Steffie: I can't say for sure if the switch will be back or not. I'm sure if there is a hue and cry to have an option to return to flat view, the switch will return. There was no discussion about removing it - it was just gone. It's also gone in the internal builds. So at this point, you know as much as I do.

• @Ayespy -- would that be a Philips hue...?

• It's okay. I was just realize the toggle is not there when I was doing something else.

Thank you all.

And now the toggle is back, in the panel conntext menu.

• Talking abut sixth sense. :laughing:

• @dLeon -- ...not to mention irony.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.