Creating Bookmark Folders

• I can't seem to figure out how to create a new folder in bookmarks. If I click on the folder icon in Bookmarks, it wants to create a new folder within an exiting folder. when I want to create a totally new folder in the list. I haven't found any posts that speak to this issue. Dick

• Could always try the old trick we had to do in Presto … Ctrl-click on the highlighted item to make sure no items are highlighted before beginning.

• Thanks for that tip. It seems to have solved that problem.

Dick

• @sgunhouse:

Could always try the old trick we had to do in Presto … Ctrl-click on the highlighted item to make sure no items are highlighted before beginning.

I have the same problem as the OP. I can create folders with existing folders but cannot create folders at the top level.

The solution above does not work for me. Ctrl-clicking the highlighted item indeed seems to unset all focus but when I click New Folder a new folder is not created and any name I try to give is applied to the previously highlighted item.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.