Question Concerning Imported Bookmarks
I recently started using the Vivaldi browser on windows 10, I successfully imported my bookmarks from google chrome. When I did so, now there's a folder labeled ' Imported Bookmarks ' and then a sub-folder labeled ' Bookmarks Bar ', what I'd like to be able to do is get rid of the Imported Bookmarks folder and just have a folder with the bookmarks that I imported in a new folder, so far I can't seem to figure out how to do so.
- Create a Temporary folder
- Select all of the imported bookmarks and folder with Ctrl+Click and Shift+Click
- Drag and drop them to the temporary folder (this inverts the order, hence the need for a temporary folder
- Select them all again, and drag them to the root folder of the bookmarks panel
- Delete the unwanted folders
- Right-click on any folder to use it as your Bookmarks Bar.
As I'm still learning the additional feature's that the Vivaldi browser has to offer, certain functions perform differently than they do while using the google chrome browser.