When closing tabs, sometimes they immediately reopen: sometimes the start page clones itself
Seemingly randomly, when I close a tab, sometimes it immediately reopens itself. Sometimes, I close the last tab (other than pinned tabs) and a new tab immediately opens with the start page. Other times I click the "+" to open the start page/new tab, and two open.
I haven't been able to track down exactly the circumstances under which this happens, but I always have 3 pinned tabs open.
As for tab-related settings:
- Lazy Load Restored Tabs (checked)
- New tab: after related tab
- Clone tab: after cloned tab
- always activate related tab (checked)
- close tab activation: activate in recently used order
- Tab cycling: cycle in tab order
- show tab cycler (checked)
- don't close pinned tabs (checked)
- enabled tab selection (checked) (include active tab in initial selection)
- align next close button (checked)