src="https://update.vivaldi.com/stats/piwik.php?idsite=1&rec=1&bots=1" style="border:0;" alt=""

[Suggestion] Thrash icon in tab area

• First of all I just downloaded vivaldi just now(and new to this forum). I'm already loving it and it's really awesome compared to chrome and other browsers.

The one thing that I have noticed immediately is that the thrash icon in the tab area is misaligned and it does not look well with the browser.

Is it possible to align it in same line as the minimize, maximize and close button and even give it a square box background indicating it's a tab action (on windows).

• @codekidX said in [Suggestion] Thrash icon in tab area:

The one thing that I have noticed immediately is that the thrash icon in the tab area is misaligned and it does not look well with the browser.

Is it possible to align it in same line as the minimize, maximize and close button and even give it a square box background indicating it's a tab action (on windows).

Must have something to do with your OS or your settings. I am content with the looks on my system (Debian + Mate):
    0_1485452155720_Bildschirmfoto.png

What annoys me is that it doesn't give access to all the closed tabs like Opera 12 does and that it is very easy to accidentally delete all of them.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.