How do I select multiple bookmarks to delete/move?

• Helo!

Vivaldi became my main browser,I moved all my bookmarks from Firefox into Vivaldi.

When i try to select multiple bookmarks in different folder by searching the urls or just selecting urls from different folder, i was not able to do it.

I need to select multiple bookmarks for organizing the bookmarks, like searching for a url, it will show multiple same url, i would like to delete them or move them in a new folder.

Is this possible yet?

TIA!

• Have you tried holding the Ctrl or Shift key down while selecting the bookmarks?

@pleiades - the visual feedback doesn't show you that it's working until you are done, but this can be done in the bookmarks panel (possibly the editor, too, but for sure the panel.)

• Im currently on portable version of 1.6.689.40 (Stable channel) (32-bit)

Thanks @kumiponi
    I tried that, but the bookmarks will just open the url instead of selecting it. I tried on the bookmark panel and the bookmark tab

Thanks @Ayespy
    Thank you for confirming its possible, I will try installing/starting a new portable version

• @pleiades
    Did you enable option "Open Bookmark Panel Items with Single Click"? That seem interfering multiple select.
    It seem we can only do multiple select on bookmark panel. In Bookmark Manager, either it open tabs or windows. Bookmark Manager need more love.

• @dLeon said:

Did you enable option "Open Bookmark Panel Items with Single Click"? That seem interfering multiple select.

I tried it and you're right. This is a bug in my opinion. (The setting is in Settings -> Bookmarks.)

It seem we can only do multiple select on bookmark panel. In Bookmark Manager, either it open tabs or windows. Bookmark Manager need more love.

The single click option seems to affect the bookmarks tab/manager also, which means it's named wrong.

• @kumiponi
    I don't know if it's a bug or not.
    But yeah, that behavior does bug me.

• Yes, it's a bug for sure. In Opera 12.17 one can override the single-click to open bookmarks by holding down Ctrl to select individual bookmarks for copying, then use shift click or the cursor keys to select a range.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.