Lastpass fingerprint access

• I use Lastpass without problems. However I'm not able to activate fingerprint authenthication. Account Settings - Multifactor Options - Fingerprint/Smartcard = not possible to activate. Lastpass says "Browser extension is missing binary support, click here to install."

What does it mean? I've tried to install it. It seems installed but Lastpass reports the same problem again and again.

Smartcard authentication is not yet implemented in Vivaldi. It is in todo list.

• Although I spoke about Fingerprint/Smartcard. I meant Fingerprint only.

Please report this as a bug to Vivaldi.

How to do a bugreport for Vivaldi:
    Please describe as precisely as you can and report the bug at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/.
    You will get a bug confirmation mail and in a reply to this mail you can add more information and files as attachments for the testers and bug tracking team.
    Thanks in advance.

• Dear Peterman,

I just added the LastPass extension to Vivaldi browser and enable the fingerprint verification.
    In order to do that, go to your settings at LastPass, disable it and then enable it.
    I will ask to you to perform some settings and maybe install the binary extension missed... but once you do it, it works within Vivaldi.

regards.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.