How to Stop Task Bar Color Changes

• Simple question but I can't seem to find the answer. I hate the way the color scheme adopts a new color for each site. I don't want pretty... I want functional and permanent. So, how do I KILL this color shift? Thank you.

• @Joel90 No need to reply. I think this browser is beyond me so I'm going to bail. I tried to delete this thread but lacked privileges. It looks like a great browser but probably one for geeks and I'm definitely not one of them. I'm just going to uninstall the browser and return to Chrome. Thanks anyway.

@Joel90: It's a shame you want to bail. There are a lot of people here who would be happy to help you. The answer to your question is dead simple. Would you still like to hear it?

Under settings/themes, click on the "edit" pencil for whatever theme you are using, and uncheck "Accent color from active page" and then click "save."

• @Ayespy Thanks. I over-reacted. Call it frustration overload. I'm back.

• @Ayespy Thank you so much for answering this! I was going crazy trying to figure it out.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.