Two features to request

• General impression: Vivaldi is a very good browser extremely configurable.:green_heart:

Requests:

• A way to syncronize all (bookmarks, history, settings, extensions, ...) like google chrome sync.
    • A option to equal zoom in all pages (actually) and the posibility to save every page with his particular zoom.

A last thing:

In the extension GureTV the execution of the command: chrome.windows.update({WindowState:"fullscreen"}) produce an error that close Vivaldi (motive :question:).

@juankar: Sync is a huge project. Developers have been working on it for over two years. It will arrive when it's ready.

There are settings to have default zoom, per-domain zoom, and per-tab zoom. Experiment with turning default and tab zoom on and off to see if you get what you want.

• @Ayespy I dont see in the settings the option for per-tab zoom you says, There is a beta version of vivaldi tha have this? (excuse my english my language is of another country).

• Vivaldi Translator

@juankar
    Vivaldi settings > Webpages > Use Tab Zoom (tick this).

Don't worry about your English.
    To all non-native-english speakers here...

• @dLeon I am from Basque country (the Vivaldi language in this zone is spanish).
    Solution for zoom here

• Vivaldi Translator

@juankar
    While that's Spanish(?) I could guess that's the right one. :laughing:

Good to hear it solve your problem.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.